Your business goals are realized during the Integration phase. It’s where the buck stops, where the rubber hits the road.
Our Integration team is a highly skilled, highly trained labor force with a litany of manufacturer’s certifications and accreditations that will carry out your unified communications integration in a timely and efficient manner. They start with the systems design tailored for your business during the Consulting phase. From there, they begin the work of building a strong platform for conducting your daily operations.
Our Integration methodology is designed to quickly integrate new technologies into your everyday operations. We also keep an eye on reducing risk with minimal disruptions to your daily workflow. If it’s necessary to keep your business running during the day, we will build your entire unified communications platform after hours. In that way, our best-practice integration technologies provide the greatest business benefit with minimal impact.
The Integration team works closely with you to understand your operational goals. We have found that a strong network platform will add value via enhanced efficiency and productivity.
Our Project Engineers are focused on delivering client integrations. The team follows a proven methodology that incorporates solutions design, architecture, and client expectations. Our project engineering team:
- Has multiple accreditations, within and across product lines including ShoreTel, Extreme Networks, Ruckus Wireless, HP, Cisco, and many more
- Develops and executes detailed Statements of Work. The SOWs include an execution plan identifying project milestones with responsibility matrices.
- Is responsible for resource management and identification and project tracking including progress and risk points.
- Manages all solution integration and programming.
- Is responsible for training and the training strategy, as well as for developing custom documentation and videos if applicable.
- Are responsible for transitioning our customers to the Service Operations Center to begin the Day 2 services we provide in which we manage your solution’s lifecycle. This includes documentation, final inventory, and a review meeting.
Our Field Operations team partners with our customers for hands-on, minimally invasive systems integration